|Closed circuit television surveillance is an increasing feature of our daily lives. Its deployment is commonplace in a variety of areas to which members of the public have free access. |
We are all likely to be caught on camera whilst going about everyday lives and the images relayed back to a control room.
The average person on the street is happy knowing that their safety and well being are covered by the cameras on the street corner, shopping center or car park.
CCTV can only be part of an integrated approach to problems, where it can be a very effective mean of crime prevention and detection, as well as crime reduction.
CCTV is not just used for problems and the `bad` side of society. CCTV is used for many `good` things, such as reunite children and parents or grandparents that have become seperated in the town centre; helping visitors find their cars in car parks; updating local radio with news about traffic flow and car parks; assisting with emergencies or other special events, and helping with the strange occurrences that happen for time to time.
Business owners may be able to:
- Negotiate lower insurance rate.
- Record slip and fall accidents.
- Deter robbery attempts or record robberies.
- Deter employee theft of cash or product.
- Record employee work practices.
- Watch their business from a home office or remote location.
Homeowners may be able to:
- Record nanny`s daily actives.
- Watch their home from work or a remote location.
- See who is at the door from a TV in the home.
- Watch a toddler from another room.
|Go Back To CCTV Products|